Thursday 26 February 2009

Forced Intermission

Grrrr! I am going to be missing a bit longer, unless I can unglue my DH from the main computer, my laptop has died! Arrrrg! Disaster! How will I cope? It has been running a bit slow for a while and I thought it just needed some extra memory. This morning I switched it on and after only a little use the screen went blank and it won't now switch on! So, it's off to the computer doctor asap. Just when I had so much to show you too, not least a wonderful parcel that came from Moogsmum this morning, my prize in Trashalou's Bushfire raffle. Hopefully I may be able to upload the photo's to my DH's computer and show you tomorrow. Watch this space! At least I'll get some sewing done without a laptop to distract me. lol
~
I've borrowed a few of my DH's photos to keepyou going.
~
~
This one's for Becky!
~
~
The snowy greeting at our holiday destination last week
~
~
And the lovely sunshine at the end of the holiday.
~
~
Ooh! Quilting Arts (Feb/March a bit late) has just dropped through the door! Guess what I'll be doing this evening?

4 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

Love the sheep (being from Yorkshire I have a thing about them (have you seen Gill Travis's January JQ?) Sympathies about the computer.

Gina said...

Come back soon Julie. Hope you manage to get your laptop sorted.

The WestCountryBuddha said...

Welcome back and I hope your computer gets mended really soon. Love the sheep!

Dot said...

What beautiful photo's Julie.
Love the sheep!

Hope your laptop is fixed very soon.

Dot xx