Friday 28 December 2007

Seeding or Seedy

I am feeling sorry for myself today so this post is going to be quick. I was ill during the night of Boxing Day and I'm still feeling under the weather. I just hope it clears up tomorrow as I'm supposed to be taking my mum out on a coach trip on Sunday. Not sure if it's a bug or just my tum being awkward. Either way I feel grotty.

It took me 3 tries to parcel up some ATCs today for a swap on MixedMediaATC_UK. First of all I forgot to put a stamp on the return envelope then I forgot to photograph the ATCs for the blog so I had to undo the envelope again. Anyway, here are the cards. The idea was to use seeding stitch somewhere on the card. I cheated a bit and used some of the lovely blocks that Kate sent me recently for one of the cards and a lovely aboriginal print that I bought at a show.


3 comments:

Kate North said...

looks good with the flip flops in there - fun! hope you feel better...

sharon young said...

Hi Julie
So sorry to hear your still under the weather, I hope it clears it up in time for Sunday.
Love the ATC's so colourful!
It's always the same when you're feeling low, things seem to conspire against you.
Look after yourself and take it easy.

Gina said...

Those are lovely ATCs Julie - so jolly and bright.
Hope you're feeling better in time for your coach trip. Take care.
Gina x