Friday 30 November 2007

Sky Watch Friday



I'm nearly too late for Friday but just scraping in with this picture of the sky in York this morning. As you can see it started out a beautiful morning (this pic was taken just before 11.30 GMT). The Minster looked beautiful bathed in late Autumn sunshine. If you enlarge the photo you will see some people enjoying the view from on high.
I went up to York with a local coach company to meet up with Denise who I had met on the internet through blogging. We had an amzing day, lots of chat and lots of laughs (Oh,and a little shopping!). Thank you Denise, it was lovely to meet you and I'll see you again before too long. I'll tell you all about it (with pics) tomorrow as it's nearly time for bed.

3 comments:

DeeMom said...

Beautiful building against the blue sky

mrsnesbitt said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh! Julie what a fantastic day we had!
Great Stuff!
Denise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

imac said...

Good day bad bank balance lol
only joking DH.

Dont forget to sign-up for my giveaway.