Sunday 22 July 2007

Sunny Sunday

Don't look now but something approaching space is slowly appearing in my shed -sorry- studio! I've had another blitz today and thrown out, or should I say, recycled, loads of old paper and magazines. Thank God for Freecycle too! My old pochade box has found an appreciative new home and someone is coming to collect several years of Artist and Illustrator magazines tomorrow. I may actually be able to get down to some serious play soon! Until I have some new art to show here's some more images taken at St Ives.

We have been lucky enough to have some sunshine here today but my thoughts are with all those poor people who have been flooded out of their homes across parts of England in the last few days. I have certainly not seen such extremes of weather in this country in my lifetime. A taste of things to come we are told.

No comments: